the art & adventures of tracy durnell

blog

November 8, 2009

 

Productive Weekend


I made a few new spice labels to match my set from 2 years ago.

I also polished my black shoes - man, I forgot how much work polishing is!

My parents were up to deliver me stuff, meaning I had to reorganize all my art stuff, kitchen stuff, books, etc! I acquired a bookshelf, which makes our living room look exponentially nicer (not exactly a feat considering the cardboard box table).



Also, we were leaving my aunt and uncle's house and spotted a garage sale - they had a great new dresser we picked up. The mirror is from a different garage sale over the summer - it was $5 so I couldn't resist, although I had nowhere to put it. It's non-functional atop the dresser, but at least it looks pretty ;D

Labels: , ,