- drew my best thing so far in my portraiture class (with conte crayons, fun!)
- fixed a couple drawings
- finalized layout stuff, compiled content, started coding website overhaul
- made a pin, a necklace, and a couple pairs of earrings
- made mix cd
- went for a hike today
- 3 concerts in the past 2-3 weeks!
- failed 2x at seeing the Dark Knight on IMAX
For a vegetarian, I've been eating a lot of meat lately. We went out to a fancy organic sustainable restaurant, so I had some duck and some amazing boar nachos. CJ had never eaten sushi, so we went out and tried it. At a family brunch, a surprising amount of ground beef somehow "fell" into the vegetarian pasta. I can't say I've really liked it any of the times, except for the nachos.
Art This Week
- drew footer in illustrator and colored
- sketched several decent sketches
- wrote half of a comic book review
- collaged (shittily) the front of my sketchbook
Life This Week
- bought new office chair and file cabinet. Assembled file cabinet. NEVER AGAIN.
- went for 25 minute jog! Now I'm sore, my own fault since I didn't stretch
- Emergency Kit 90% assembled! Only missing photocopies of important documents and maybe a fleece jacket or something