the art & adventures of tracy durnell

blog

July 25, 2007

 
I've felt like drawing a fair bit the past couple days. Maybe it's in preparation for Comic Con, which I am going to! Also I'll get to see Danielle, who I haven't seen in 2 years, and that was for an hour.

new drawing: blood & hair
A bigger version's in the art section.

Harry Potter has been my life since Thursday evening: Mom and I watched movie 3 on Thursday night. All day Friday day I re-read book 6, then at 9 went to the library, where I, Robin, my mom, and 12 6th graders watched movie 4 then started reading book 7 aloud at midnight. We read out loud for 5 1/2 hours! One boy tried to help us read out loud but couldn't pronounce half the words and had a comment about every third sentence. Later in the evening, he kept dozing off for a minute at a time, then jumping up and yelling, "What'd I miss, what'd I miss?!" After sleeping from 6 to 9, I read from 10 to 2. That evening, I reread the last 150 pages. Tonight, I watched movie 2. Basically: Harry Potter overload!!!

Labels: ,