the art & adventures of tracy durnell

blog

May 26, 2007

 

Return to CA

this is so us
This is so Brian and me.

pirogies
Wishing to bring home some fair art or touch of Bellingham, Brian and I made pirogies. It went fine until the pirogies got too warm and all stuck together, so we had to cut them apart with a knife. Also, I only had whole wheat flour, so they were a little healthier tasting.

packing
Brian helping me pack. Ok, I think he was working.

rabbitrape
Aimee claims her rabbit's a girl.

The platypus knows it's next.

mt st helens
We detoured to Mt. St. Helens for a photo op on our way to Portland, where we spent a day, going to the art museum and OMSI (which we got in for free since it was so close to closing time!) and hanging out with our hosts.

sunset in Redding
This sunset and the fine mexican food we got are, I'm sure, the only nice things about Redding.

sunset
Apparently I have difficulty typing the word susnet.

gilad's chime hat
We stopped in Davis for a night and went to a party.

unpacking
I still haven't finished unpacking, but it looks better than this. Robin said my unpacking method was to move boxes I didn't want to deal with out into the living room, which is somewhat true--I wanted them to be put into storage.

HAIR
Monica gave Brian and I tickets to the Mountain Play--HAIR--since she was in it. Ironically, I played in the band in our high school's production, so I knew 70% of the lyrics. Unfortunately, we had to get a ride up the mountain with her, so we got there at 8:30 and the play didn't start until 1. Also we had only slept 3 hours the night before. Monica said the cast was amused during their pre-play runthrough watching us laying miserably in the sun on stone seats.

Labels: ,


comments:

crap, still need to post my pictures.

AND

I downloaded a legit copy of cs3 design premium in its entirety. Glooorrrrrrriiioooooooooous. Lemme know if you want it, it's 3 gb.
# posted by Blogger b : May 29, 2007 at 5:12 AM

 


pirogis are best made with semolina flour and heinz 57 sauce. This I know.
# posted by Blogger b : August 25, 2008 at 4:38 AM

 


Post a Comment

<< back to blog